Widgetized Section

Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone

Three dead in Nashville from suspected carbon monoxide

By Dale Gathright, Jr., 10/14/22 8:38 PM
NASHVILLE – Three Nashville residents are dead from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning. Nashville Police Department officers and the Nashville Fire Department were dispatched to a call around 11:15 Friday morning (October 14) to a residence in the 600 block of South Mill Street.
Upon arrival, the responders found three unresponsive individuals in an outbuilding behind a residence. Nashville Police Chief Amy Marion, in a statement to local media said the investigation revealed the three people had been staying in the outbuilding on a temporary basis, while renovations were being made to the residence. Chief Marion said a generator had been running all night to supply electricity for the outbuilding.
The adult has been identified as 49 year old Raymond Jones. Two juveniles, ages 13 and 14 years old, were the other two victims, but their names were not released. All three victims were from Nashville. They were pronounced dead at the scene by Howard County Deputy Coroner Chris Janes.
All three bodies were sent to the Arkansas State Crime Lab for autopsies to determine an official cause of death.